Acquiring musical instruments for the School or lending a fine instrument to a talented student (grand piano, upright piano, violins, violoncellos): from CHF 2.000
For our new premises we need a baby grand piano for holding School’s recitals and rehearsals with the pianist, and an upright piano as a second instrument for daily studying. It is often a challenge for the students of the Advanced Study Program to find a good instrument to rent or buy. The School is collaborating with the Foundation Maggini, where it is possible to rent a string instrument for the price starting from 200 CHF per month. We would like to create our own pools of good instruments, which we would lend to our best students free of charge.
What we can offer to our sponsors
Concerts of the young and the most talented soloists in different formats: for private events as well as for clients, shareholders, general assemblies and employee events.
- Private concert with piano accompaniment
- Private concert with a string quartet or a chamber orchestra
- Concert „Children play for children“
- Concert with a world famous star musician and young soloists of the School
- Private event with a world famous Professor/Soloist during the masterclass
Presentation of the sponsor’s name and logo on the School’s Webpage, posters, flyers and programs.
We welcome your donation of any size!
Bank: Zürcher Kantonalbank, Zakhar Bron School of Music
IBAN: CH90 0070 0110 0026 2866 1